ANGER & EMOTION MANAGEMENT (RESOLVE)
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Resolve is a 13 session, 26 hour, cognitive behavioral group training & educational program designed to reduce anger, violence, and emotional loss of control among adult males.
This program reflects current research and practices consistent with enhanced and effective service delivery. Our Group Leaders are experienced clinicians and group facilitators
This program is designed for males (25+ years old) with anger control difficulties evidenced by behavioural anti-social history. Appropriate referrals include:
- Behavioural history of violence and aggression, and/or
- A history of assault, or record of aggression against persons or property, and/or
- Recommendations from Courts, Probation, Lawyers, C.A.S. and self-referrals will be considered.
- Appropriate candidates must have adequate cognitive skills (a 6th grade level of comprehension is recommended)
CONTACT US REGARDING THIS PROGRAM
- Brampton: 905 459 0111
- Mississauga: 905 275 9117